No matter what type of industry you’re in, being in business is challenging. That’s why having a Kelowna bookkeeping services firm to lean on, like Kerr & Company, can mean the difference between long-term sustainability and struggling to keep the doors open.
There are numerous reasons to hire an accounting and bookkeeping services firm in Kelowna. Small business accounting and bookkeeping are time-consuming and business owners have other priorities. Using a Kelowna bookkeeping services firm reduces the risk of an audit but if you do get audited, it’s beneficial to have Kerr & Company‘s professional accountants deal with the government on your behalf, presenting documents in an organized manner. Lastly, hiring a Kelowna bookkeeping services firm reduces the chance for human error, missed payments and tax obligation due dates.
Kelowna Accounting Services
- Financial statement preparation with “Notice to Reader” report
- Financial statement analysis (i.e. how to interpret your financial statements)
- Preparation of journal entries to record complex transactions
- Preparation of year end adjusting journal entries
- Public Company Reporting
- Part-time CFO services (back-office support)
Kelowna Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting system set-up / clean up
- Computerized bookkeeping (quarterly and annual only)
- Payroll and GST filings, HST and WSIB filings
- Quickbooks and Simply Accounting training and support
- Best practices for record keeping
Contact us today for a free 15-minute consultation regarding Kelowna accounting services or bookkeeping services.