Kerr & Company offers business advisory services in Kelowna backed by the knowledge we’ve built up over 15 years of serving both individual and corporate clients. We achieve better results financially, save you money on taxes and build more efficient small businesses.
As trusted Kelowna chartered accountants, we know firsthand the financial impact decisions can have on your small business. We’re entrepreneurs too and are faced with similar choices every day. We help organizations assess and overcome financial, business and tax challenges.
Whether your business is new or established, someone outside of the business will have a new perception and can fine tune operations, possibly catching issues otherwise missed.
Kerr & Company‘s full range of business advisory services in Kelowna are catered to each client’s individual needs.
Our business advisory services include, but are not limited to:
- Business number registrations (including hst and payroll)
- Business acquisition support
- Setup of tax efficient corporate structures
- Assistance with financing applications
- Business plans
- Assistance with due diligence procedures related to purchase of a new business
Ongoing financial support
- Cash flow projections
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Understanding and complying with regulatory requirements for specific industries (e.G. Healthcare, professional services)
- Lease vs. Buy decisions
- Assessment & implementation of accounting and operational controls
Business disposition support
- Tax efficient sale of business including utilization of lifetime capital gains exemption where applicable
- Issuance/transfer of shares to new shareholders
Contact us today for a free 15-minute consultation