At Kerr & Company, we provide accounting services in Kelowna to a variety of professions including lawyers, architects, IT consultants and engineers so they can focus their time on servicing patients and clients.
How much time do you currently spend on your accounting processes?
As a Kelowna business owner and professional, the time you spend on your accounting, payroll, finances, administration and banking processes is costly. We offer both accounting services in Kelowna as well as bookkeeping services, working hard to identify opportunities and reduce costs helping you stay on the path to growth and success.
Here are some examples of what we can do for you:
- Income tax filings including personal (T1), corporate (T2), trust (T3) and partnership (T5013) returns
- Non resident taxation (i.e. Section 115, 116 and 216 returns)
- Voluntary disclosure applications to request Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) relief of filing penalties
- Preparation of responses to CRA tax audit requests
- HST return preparation
- Payroll tax calculations including T4 and T4A slip preparation
- Statement of investment income (T5) returns
- Trust and estate planning
- Income splitting with family members
- Shareholder remuneration (e.g. dividends vs. salary decisions)
- New business setup (e.g. incorporation vs. sole proprietorship considerations)
- Employee vs. contractor status for consultants
- Setup of professional corporations (if applicable) and holding companies to minimize/defer taxes
- Reorganizations (estate freeze, s.85 rollovers)
- Business succession planning
Contact us today for a free no-obligation consultation on the accounting services we provide for Kelowna professionals.